Username: Password: Remember me
... such as New Year's wishes.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Very Eavy Festival

Very Eavy Festival 18 Apr 2013 10:55 #4241

• Bridge1961
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Í don't know if any of you, excep Jan, sometimes looks on this forum ?
3 Weeks ago I went to the Very Eavy 2013 in Stadskanaal. This time the Dutch band Together performed, they split 29 years ago, but now they were back and they were awesome. Fantastic to see they had a bassplayer who surely had to be about 65 years ago, performing together with his son and daughter. But also Martyr and a combination of Highway Chile & Helloise performed, so quite some old Dutchies !
Next year on Very Eavy 2014 Picture will perform and Belgium band Killer and still lots to come.
So, check out this awesome festival !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Very Eavy Festival 18 Apr 2013 11:23 #4242

• Jan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey B!

I would have liked to visit the Very Eavy festival, if only for the fact that it is organised by our friend till the end Martjo Brongers from Vortex. It was their performance of "Shout" at the Metal Maniacs festival in Hoorn on October 24, 2009, that spurred me to set up this site.
This year I didn't have the opportunity to go but I'm putting next year's date in my agenda. I was even thinking about selling a limited number of Bodine t-shirts, if I can get permission for that.
As for the RR-forum: Bodine fans aren't too talkative, I've found that out. Ook in het Nederlands niet. No problem.
Never argue with a fool. People may not know the difference
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds